1. Funko Pops are discounted. Down to £5 from £12. The car is £10 down from £30. I ordered these back in July but they're yet to arrive. Cost me £85 so I just cancelled that. With this sale I bought 2 of everything and that cost me £65 in total!

https://www.popinabox.co.uk/elysium.search?search=U2
  2. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    Vocal range and feelings in the voice are totally different thing..... AXL may cry out all day but he can't produce an ounce of emotion in me but Bono can do that in a heartbeat.

The thing is though that Axl uses a (screaming) falsetto for a large part of his upper range. I've never heard Axl hitting a high B (like in Pride) in chest voice, which is more impressive (or harder to do). Bono has been as high as C#5 in falsetto (think MW on ZooTV) which is pretty much Axl's top I think. So think their ranges are pretty comparable except that Bono could go a lot higher with his chest voice before having to go into falsetto..
  3. U2 now is Bono and the Edge?
  4. It's not advertised as U2 though.
  5. Interesting! I guess I can get a subscription to Disney+ on March 17 . . . . watch this U2 thing . . . . . then later on, watch The Beatles: Get Back doc series, the Fire Of Love doc and then several of the Star Wars spin-offs
  6. Originally posted by melon51:[..]

The thing is though that Axl uses a (screaming) falsetto for a large part of his upper range. I've never heard Axl hitting a high B (like in Pride) in chest voice, which is more impressive (or harder to do). Bono has been as high as C#5 in falsetto (think MW on ZooTV) which is pretty much Axl's top I think. So think their ranges are pretty comparable except that Bono could go a lot higher with his chest voice before having to go into falsetto..
    I agree completely.
  7. Alright! Very cool U2wander1. Nice to learn more about you. Great story!
  8. Brilliant piece about U2W1..and no. 1 of 40 for the letter- well-deserved 🍷
  9. Thanks for sharing MC and congratulations U2W1 on a such well-deserved recognition from the band.
  10. Very cool!!