1. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Not buying that he's good mates with Blair and Bush and the Clinton's and has visited their homes and vice versa in a personal capacity, why didn't he meet Trump did it not suit his agenda I thought he was only meeting them for his debt relief campaign surely the Donald and him could have shared some tax avoidance and hair dye antidotes.
    Best you stop paying attention to him in any capacity if it annoys you that much
  2. The same reasons he met the other goofballs who he claims he didn't agree with.
  3. The guy who talked about Shithole countries and America first isn’t going to be opening his wallet anytime soon… unless it was to pay off some hush money.
  4. Guess he's been hanging out with Nick Cave. Am I allowed to complain about this in the complaints thread?
  5. Brandon Tsay (San Marino, California)

Tsay demonstrated remarkable courage when he disarmed the shooter responsible for the mass shooting at the Monterey Park Lunar New Year celebrations, ensuring his violent rage would not take more lives at the nearby Lai Lai Ballroom & Studio, which is owned by the Tsay family. Tsay is credited with preventing the gunman, who had killed 11 people and injured 10 others, from carrying out a second attack in Alhambra.

From this press release:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/02/07/the-white-house-announces-guest-list-for-the-first-ladys-box-for-the-2023-state-of-the-union-address/
  6. Thank you for posting that webpage link. That webpage . . . . . just inspired me to document info about the following items and to watch all of them when I am able to access them [either online or on DVD]:
    #1 . . . U2 music videos for Miss Sarajevo [I just discovered there is a Documentary version and a Concert version]
    #2 . . . 33-minute Bill Carter documentary Miss Sarajevo [released in 1995]
    #3 . . . 1-hr 43-min Kiss The Future documentary [released in 2023]

Even though I am a devoted fan of U2 . . . . . I never saw items #1 or #2