U2 - Mofo
Album:
Pop (1997)
  1. Originally posted by ad87:hope they dont copy the beat for an popy and cheapy song...
    just leave every u2 track alone !

Mofo is a special one for Bono, so hope they reinvent it again live
    and its one of the darkest songs of them, thats maybe why its so beloved by fans

Not to mention it was bloody epic live
  2. love it beacuse on the Popmart mexico DVD, when it starts up and the crowd start to scream, it never fails to send shivers down my spine. perfect opener. very underrated track.
  3. They sound-checked it today.
  4. Move Me A Mountain

5. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HUUAUAUAHAUAHUHAUAHUAHUHAUHAHAUHA!!!!YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

6. Isn't it "Move me around her"?

Listening to the Sarajevo performance... the "NO! NO!..." part is epic... I would die if they played this again.
  7. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

Isn't it "Move me around her"?

Listening to the Sarajevo performance... the "NO! NO!..." part is epic... I would die if they played this again.

It probably is....in my mind i never though move me a mountain made much sense
  8. I'm 99% sure its "move me a mountain."

9. It makes sense, it just doesn't fit in Mofo

10. Ok Nick so i was listening/watching the Mexico performance....Bono is definitely singing Move Me A Mountain...but to me it sounds like Edge is singing Move me around her.....just to make this even more confusing lol