1. Liam & Bonehead Q & A From last night
  2. highly unlikely, don't think noel would EVER reunite oasis.
  3. Indeed, I check Liam's Twitter every 2/3 weeks just to have a laugh at his rages against Noel for example. Though Noel reportedly has said something like: I do still have a passion for the fans of Oasis. And after attending his NGHFB's show last April, I must say: the Oasis tunes still rock the venue.
  4. of course he does, and why wouldn't he? as you said, his gigs revive the oasis vibe well enough on their own. no need for a reunion with someone he doesn't talk to anymore.
  5. I saw Supersonic a few weeks ago. Absolutely fantastic.
  6. Great band! It's almost a way of life for me. Without Oasis i wouldn't have liked Music as much! Life changing!
  7. Liam's reaction to Noel opening for U2 in Europe...

8. Ha. No shame in him taking the same gig with Oasis in 97 though because they couldn't break America on their own
  9. Liam is a bad person, Noel much better person and finest artist in Oasis concert too
  10. Just watched it on Amazon Prime. Very good and brought me back to why I like them so much. I wish they would release some of those shows.
  11. "It will be both a pleasure and an honour to play my part in what still remains the greatest show on earth”
    (NG).