1. Not as good as Id've liked, but that's what happens when there is an insane amount of hype.

The Turning, The Shock of the Lightning, Falling Down, I'm Outta Time are pretty good.
  2. Originally posted by AAV711:Not as good as Id've liked, but that's what happens when there is an insane amount of hype.

The Turning, The Shock of the Lightning, Falling Down, I'm Outta Time are pretty good.
    All Noel songs, no? Certainly the first 3 are.

3. Correct--too soon to tell if I'm Outta Time is Liam's finest. Songbird, Meaning of Soul pretty strong tracks.

Don't be discouraged by what I think of the album, you guys should give it a shot. And check out Don't Believe the Truth as well, phenomenal album.
  4. listening to it atm.........
  5. Love the first five tracks, Second half is a little more hit and miss, with only falling down, and to be where there's life standing out for me. Can't wait to see them on the 13th and 24th though
  6. gosh I couldn't listen to it any longer came to track no.8 and had enough...............this is boooooooring, the new Travis album is much better
  7. Originally posted by yuri31:gosh I couldn't listen to it any longer came to track no.8 and had enough...............this is boooooooring, the new Travis album is much better

A must admit it gets better after a few times...but it still ain't very much...
  8. Oasis...well, good music, but I don't understand why they're so hyped. They make good rock and say 'fuck' a lot..thats it.
  9. Originally posted by MWSAH:Oasis...well, good music, but I don't understand why they're so hyped. They make good rock and say 'fuck' a lot..thats it.

they actually say 'fuck' more than a lot

10. Another fan of all the Noel songs.

No-one hankering for a Hurrican No. 1 reunion then?

Tale of two halves this album I think