1. I've got free tickets (comes with the F1 tickets) to see them this Sunday. No nothing about them. Any good?
  2. They put on a good show, good crowd engagement. You won't be bored at least.
  3. You'll probably come to find out that you know way more of their songs than you think. They're high energy and very engaging with the audience. I think you'll have a great time.
  4. I absolutely adore this song and this sounds fantastic, thanks. Incredible stereo separation. I have the impression that the tempo fluctuates a bit throughout, do you know if they use click track/metronome?
  5. I just noticed they signed up for Daytona in late May at Rockville.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I absolutely adore this song and this sounds fantastic, thanks. Incredible stereo separation. I have the impression that the tempo fluctuates a bit throughout, do you know if they use click track/metronome?
    They did not. Only the bassist + drummer (and apparently the backup vocalists) use IEMs from what I could tell, and I didn't hear a click among any of them.
  7. talks about U2 in this video
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    They did not. Only the bassist + drummer (and apparently the backup vocalists) use IEMs from what I could tell, and I didn't hear a click among any of them.
    Interesting, thanks for the insight.
  9. I'm very much looking forward to seeing FF for the first time in June '22. Can someone share their top FF hidden gems or audience favorites? I'm not asking about their WOWY, One, Pride and Vertigo... more like their Acrobat, Drowning Man, Gone and Heartland. Thanks
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm very much looking forward to seeing FF for the first time in June '22. Can someone share their top FF hidden gems or audience favorites? I'm not asking about their WOWY, One, Pride and Vertigo... more like their Acrobat, Drowning Man, Gone and Heartland. Thanks
    Pretty much everything from Wasting Lights - their best album. And also love Hey, John Park...
  11. Aurora