1. Didn't like Matter of Time at first, but now it's really really grown on me. These Days is also now tied with Arlandria for best song on the album, both followed closely by Bridge Burning.

This is their best album for me.
  2. Is the new album worth buying?

Also, I suggest you all watch there new documentary. It is rather informative.

3. Aaron is right, "Back and Forth" is entertaining, hilarious, and shows many different sides of each member of the band. Really, really great watch.

And yes, Aaron, "Wasting Light" is better than anything they've ever put out before. Colour and the Shape and One By One were my favorites before this, but Wasting Light just takes the cake. Not a single skippable song on the entire thing...rocks front to back. Can't stop playing it.
  4. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

Aaron is right, "Back and Forth" is entertaining, hilarious, and shows many different sides of each member of the band. Really, really great watch.

And yes, Aaron, "Wasting Light" is better than anything they've ever put out before. Colour and the Shape and One By One were my favorites before this, but Wasting Light just takes the cake. Not a single skippable song on the entire thing...rocks front to back. Can't stop playing it.

I'm picking it up tomorrow. The second and third albums were my favirotes before this, but from what I've heard off of Wasting Light, it beats them.

Random thoughts:

1. Am I the only person who think getting Bob Mould to do a guest appearance is cool?
    2. You'ed think Krist Novoelic would have been on a Foos album before now.
    3. I love that Lemmy is in the video to White Limo.
  5. ONE LAST THING BEFORE I QUIT I NEVER WANTED ANY MORE THAN I COULD FIT INTO MY HEAD I STILL REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU SAID AND ALL THE SHIT THAT SOMEHOW CAME ALONG WITH IT STILL THERES ONE THING THAT COMFORTS ME SINCE I WAS ALWAYS CAGED AND NOW IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  6. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

7. real grunge spirit
  8. Love this album too. White Limo is my least favourite. Walk probably my favourite at present. Best Foos for me. Colour and Shape has Everlong and My Hero but has at least 4 filler tracks. None if these are filler, even if White Limo isn't to my tastes.
  9. Watch the Docu on televison yesterday, loved it!!

I think the best song on the album is I should have known,
  10. Its just a great album, I like all the tracks although I understand why people dont like White Limo.
  11. Love White Limo's melody, drums etc. Love Dave in the chorus. Hate the voice in the verses.
  12. Just got the album....Listened to it for the first time. It's really a great album. I can't decide if it's their best work tilll now since I've listened to it just one time, but it's amazing.