1. Its official. I absolfuckinglutely love the new album. Dear Rosemary, Arlandria, and These Days are my favirote tracks but I like them all.
  2. Originally posted by yeah:That video for Rope is just as boring as the song. Hope they just fucked up the single and the album is better...

What do you think about the album then?
  3. Is it me or did he wrote I Should Have Known for Kurt? Well anyway it's a great song!
    I like the lyrics of These Days even more

4. Both good tracks. Theres a discussion on I Should have Known in there documentary.
  5. North American tour dates announced

09/09 - Air Canada Center - Toronto, ONT
    09/10 - Bell Center - Montreal, QC
    09/14 - Xcel Center - St. Paul, MN
    09/16 - Sprint Center - Kansas City, MO
    09/17 - Scottrade Center - St Louis, MO
    09/19 - Palace of Auburn Hills - Detroit, MI
    09/20 - Quicken Loans Arena - Cleveland, OH
    09/22 - Nationwide Arena - Columbus, OH
    09/23 - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, PA
    09/25 - HSBC Center Buffalo, NY
    09/26 - Izod Center - East Rutherford, NJ

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/foo_fighters_announce_fall_north_american_tour.html
  6. Any sign of a bootleg from Radio 1's Big Weekend? They rocked the shit out of that place, would be great to have a copy.
  7. Excited they're coming to Buffalo. Not sure if i'm going to go though. Not really a huge fan. Like what i'm hearing from the new album though. Anyone seen them live can offer me their thoughts whether it's worth going? Tickets aren't that expensive
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Bit of a tune. Prefer it to Rope, wasn't overly taken with that, should probs get hold of the album at some point soon.

You wont be disapointed.

I'd recommend checking out Bridge Burning, Arlandria, and These Days.
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Bit of a tune. Prefer it to Rope, wasn't overly taken with that, should probs get hold of the album at some point soon.

Rope is one of the worst tracks on the whole album- baffles me as a single choice honestly.
  10. Originally posted by Doc32:Excited they're coming to Buffalo. Not sure if i'm going to go though. Not really a huge fan. Like what i'm hearing from the new album though. Anyone seen them live can offer me their thoughts whether it's worth going? Tickets aren't that expensive

If you're EVER going to see them, this is the tour. ~30 songs, killer setlists, great energy- they're amazing. Dave's screams aren't as "studio quality", but it's an amazing authentic show.