1. Will do

Well, U2 picked Boots as the lead single last time out, so Foos are in good company

2. Only thing I really liked about Rope, was that the opening sound like it was just Dave, Chris, and Pat fucking around on there guitars.
  3. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

If you're EVER going to see them, this is the tour. ~30 songs, killer setlists, great energy- they're amazing. Dave's screams aren't as "studio quality", but it's an amazing authentic show.

I ended up buying tickets. Right next to the stage in the lower bowl for only 60 bucks. Pretty excited about the show.
  4. And call me crazy....but I actually am a fan of rope...I think it is in the top half of the album for me. Also like Bridge Burning, Rosemary, Arlandria, Walk, I Should Have Known, and These Days
  5. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

I ended up buying tickets. Right next to the stage in the lower bowl for only 60 bucks. Pretty excited about the show.

Awesome!! I'm really excited for you. Hopefully I snag a great spot for Lolla.
  6. Originally posted by Doc32:And call me crazy....but I actually am a fan of rope...I think it is in the top half of the album for me. Also like Bridge Burning, Rosemary, Arlandria, Walk, I Should Have Known, and These Days

I'm totally with you here.

Rope has something special on it, even if I can't figure what it is...
  7. If you like guitar driven alternative rock, Wasting Light is for you. If you don't like guitar driven alternative rock, why the fuck are you on this site?
  8. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:If you like guitar driven alternative rock, Wasting Light is for you. If you don't like guitar driven alternative rock, why the fuck are you on this site?

9. Hero _O_
  10. Dave Grohl is a fucking hero