1. Wondering what was your favorite U2 show you attended. Mine were both nights in New Jersey in May of 05
  2. I have yet to attend any.
  3. Originally posted by digitizeI have yet to attend any.

Gotta get that fixed
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991Wondering what was your favorite U2 show you attended. Mine were both nights in New Jersey in May of 05

I have the boot for the 18th, what a show! love the segue between 40 and the encore of Vertigo. and wasn't the 19th when the Bank Robbers played Still Haven't found? My favorite show is probably Atlanta, November 18, 2005. Last Vertigo performance of The Fly on North American soil, indefinitely , that whole show just had the "spark" to it, the audience, the band, everyone was married that night...and I was at the very front of the ellipse on Adam's side so that helped too
  5. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

Gotta get that fixed

Oh, I have every intention to. 2009, here I come.
  6. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

I have the boot for the 18th, what a show! love the segue between 40 and the encore of Vertigo. and wasn't the 19th when the Bank Robbers played Still Haven't found? My favorite show is probably Atlanta, November 18, 2005. Last Vertigo performance of The Fly on North American soil, indefinitely , that whole show just had the "spark" to it, the audience, the band, everyone was married that night...and I was at the very front of the ellipse on Adam's side so that helped too

I believe the Bank Robbers played ISHFWILF on the 18th the first show was the 17th. I was hoarse after both shows. It was just magical...not to sound gay. They had a lot of energy and they always seem to play better in the New York area...I was disappointed they didn't play the song New York at either the Jersey shows and all the New York shows. I was able to go to 5 of the 8 NYC shows that year too!
  7. Originally posted by digitize[..]

Oh, I have every intention to. 2009, here I come.

Just don't get into unbelievable debt like me!!
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

Just don't get into unbelievable debt like me!!

I have no money. I will, however, gladly get my parents into unbelievable debt.
  9. Originally posted by digitize[..]

I have no money. I will, however, gladly get my parents into unbelievable debt.

LOL hopefully you will still be living with them in 2010!
  10. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991[..]

LOL hopefully you will still be living with them in 2010!

Yep. Oh, the joy of being fifteen.
  11. Originally posted by digitize[..]

Yep. Oh, the joy of being fifteen.

My first U2 show came when I was 16 myself during the PopMart tour. Wish I knew who U2 were during the ZooTV Tour
  12. I was 14 when I saw them on Elevation....what an experience for a fairly new fan at the time, I had been listening to them for about a year so everything was just right...swear to god, my knees started shaking when they walked on stage without warning lol