1. Isn't "Life On Earth", totally "Major Tom"? Strange shit.
  2. Edit: If you listen to "Empress", could totally be a nowadays U2 song.

Double edit: Wow, what a boring album. You can listen to two songs, the rest is a snooze fest. How can they play at Rock am Ring this weekend? Who wants this?
  3. I'm going in again. It's either calling me or I'm having to try too hard. I do love an album that challenges.
  4. Honestly, they just played their set. It was awful. Like sitting in a bar and getting irrigated by some radio content. They can't play a festival, that's for sure. You go to one of the other stages, to be entertained. Lame af!
  5. They are still rusty from the time away which doesn't help matters. I would struggle to put together a festival setlist for them though.

I won't be rushing for tickets next Friday.

edit - Only 3 new album songs in the Rock AM set. The rest is filler.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:They are still rusty from the time away which doesn't help matters. I would struggle to put together a festival setlist for them though.

I won't be rushing for tickets next Friday.

edit - Only 3 new album songs in the Rock AM set. The rest is filler.
    How ever, they shouldn't get booked just because of their name. A school band could deliver a better gig than them. The mood fell flat for an hour, that's the reality. Even their two "Hits" didn't work. Please stay away from Rock am Ring, Snow Patrol.
  7. Originally posted by BonoVox05:[..]
    How ever, they shouldn't get booked just because of their name. A school band could deliver a better gig than them. The mood fell flat for an hour, that's the reality. Even their two "Hits" didn't work. Please stay away from Rock am Ring, Snow Patrol.
    I guess you got to blame the organisers for booking the band.
  8. I don't know, shouldn't they know as a band, that they can't deliver anything on a big stage? It was really this awfull.
  9. It just felt like they are doing a little club with around fifty people, sipping on their scotch. Horrible.
  10. How ever, Muse will be the next on the center stage, i don't like them, but they will deliver a show.
  11. Which is what they have been doing all week funnily enough.
  12. Did they? Maybe they should center their career around this places. I will avoid them, if their around.