1. UK tour in December/January.
  2. a good album hope in a european tour
  3. Let's hope they do a wider tour in 2019 when they see there IS a demand for their music and their shows!
  4. Warming to this album. Some really good tracks on it
  5. UK tour priced at £51.50-£85.50. Steep. Maybe too steep.

edit - That's Glasgow. £45-£75 for other cities.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

[..]

Hahaha this is a brilliant story, dude! When was this? I guess around 2010-11?

I feel bad for hijacking the thread, but I still haven't had the chance to listen to The Wildness in full so I can't give an opinion on it just yet!
    Yeah that photo is probably 2011
  7. They will sell though. I'll not buy for Belfast though. An obnoxious crowd at Belfast Snow Patrol gigs. I have been seeking a reason to go to the Hydro in Glasgow though....
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    They will sell though. I'll not buy for Belfast though. An obnoxious crowd at Belfast Snow Patrol gigs. I have been seeking a reason to go to the Hydro in Glasgow though....
    Agreed, that venue is top 3 in Europe for me at the moment. Glasgow gigs are special for most bands too, so definitely an option. But aren't direct flights too expensive for you?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Agreed, that venue is top 3 in Europe for me at the moment. Glasgow gigs are special for most bands too, so definitely an option. But aren't direct flights too expensive for you?
    Would be £60 or so return.