1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Just Say Yes sounds pretty good

Question about this 'Reworked' tour. I want to go to a Snow Patrol gig but what exactly is this tour? A normal Snow Patrol gig? Would a (not so massive) SP fan like myself be able to enjoy it?
    I think it's a kind of tribute-to-themselves and present-to-their-fans tour. They seem to be preeparing old, very old material, and reworking it and so. I would attend if I were you. You wont be able to sing along to the 100% of the songs but you'll enjoy a brutal show. I think.
  2. From DIME:

http://rapidshare.com/files/291078148/U2start.com_-_Snow_Patrol_-_2009-10-02_-_Ryman_Auditorium.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/291078145/U2start.com_-_Snow_Patrol_-_2009-10-02_-_Ryman_Auditorium.part2.rar

Snow Patrol
    Ryman Auditorium
    Nashville, TN.
    October 2, 2009
    Source: SP-CMC-8>JB3
    Transfer:JB3>Cubase>flac

——————————————————————————————————

D1:
    If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It
    Chocolate
    Hands Open
    How To Be Dead
    The Golden Floor
    The Finish Line
    Make This Go On Forever
    Run
    Shut Your Eyes
    Chasing Cars
    Crack The Shutters
    Take Back The City
    Open Your Eyes

______ENCORE______

D2:
    The Lightning Strike
    You're All That I Have

Tracklisting seems missing some songs though... See below for the tracklisting i think is correct:
    01 - If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It
    02 - Chocolate
    03 - Hands Open
    04 - How To Be Dead
    05 - The Golden Floor
    06 - The Finish Line
    07 - Make This Go On Forever
    08 - Run
    09 - Shut Your Eyes
    10 - Chasing Cars
    11 - Crack The Shutters
    12 - Take Back The City
    13 - Open Your Eyes
    14 - What If This Storm Ends?
    15 - The Sunlight Through The Flags
    16 - The Lightning Strike
    17 - You're All That I Have

3. another bloody great gig. Sounds like a tiny venue
  4. think i'm gonna have to get tickets for these upcoming 'reworked' gigs. Hope they contain some normal stuff aswell.
  5. anybody fancy mocking up some nice artwork? Pretty please
  6. amazing little gig. Songs that bore me on their albums just take on a completely new lease of life when performed live.

PS : Fuck thats some rant he has at 2 folks in the crowd in such a small venue.

'up here playing our fucking hearts out and your standing at the front talking stupid hit. Fucking beggers belief, people that come to shows and talk fucks me off so badly'
  7. I already told you. If I were you I would buy tickets for sure, they'ree gonna be great shows
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:amazing little gig. Songs that bore me on their albums just take on a completely new lease of life when performed live.

PS : Fuck thats some rant he has at 2 folks in the crowd in such a small venue.

'up here playing our fucking hearts out and your standing at the front talking stupid hit. Fucking beggers belief, people that come to shows and talk fucks me off so badly'

Whoa! I don't know much about Gary Lightbody, but he seemed pretty laid bag at the two Foxboro gigs. During which songs did this occur?