1. Originally posted by MoodyJ:[..]

Whoa! I don't know much about Gary Lightbody, but he seemed pretty laid bag at the two Foxboro gigs. During which songs did this occur?

at the end of The Finish Line. Brilliance

2. 'You two just met? No? What do you have so much to talk about then?'

Ouch! Beautiful and the crowd loved it.
  3. Im not very good like yogi but here is my go at some artwork:

Hard to find matching photos and I'm bad at choosing fonts. But its decent enough for me
  4. You failed at the same place that I do everytime I try to do artworks: in the vertical letters. They never look right

Very good try though
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]You failed at the same place that I do everytime I try to do artworks: in the vertical letters. They never look right

Very good try though

Thanks. I am not creative enough for stylish covers, most of the time i just use a good photo. Picking good fonts is the hardest part indeed. I think the vertical letters are good enough when printed and folded in to place though.

I like cleaning up photo's though
  6. Up To Now, Snow Patrol's 'Best of'-album let's us see how good they are. I already loved them but Just Say Yes (awesome song) and the whole collection of songs on this collection CD are awesome.

First Snow Patrol gig in Holland will be mine.
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:Up To Now, Snow Patrol's 'Best of'-album let's us see how good they are. I already loved them but Just Say Yes (awesome song) and the whole collection of songs on this collection CD are awesome.

First Snow Patrol gig in Holland will be mine.

I'm thinking of buying that album as well... its actually on my Sinterklaas list. Enjoyed them in Amsterdam, would like to see them again as well
  8. i just listened to Signal Fire and its sooooo gooood
  9. I don't really know much about Snow Patrol aside from what I've heard on radio, which I didn't mind.
    How do they compare to other new bands like the Killers?

Should I listen to their compilation CD Up to Now?
  10. Originally posted by vanquish:I don't really know much about Snow Patrol aside from what I've heard on radio, which I didn't mind.
    How do they compare to other new bands like the Killers?

Should I listen to their compilation CD Up to Now?

In my rating, The Killers are bottom listed. U2 on one, Snow Patrol currently on two. Listen to Run, Open Your Eyes, The Planets Bend Between Us, Chasing Cars and their last hit Just Say Yes.

All about taste, but I sure like them. Up to Now is a mix of hits, new songs, material from their first (and not so high ranked) albums and even a cover song. It's good, but if you want to get to know Snow Patrol, just listen to their last 3 albums.
  11. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

In my rating, The Killers are bottom listed. U2 on one, Snow Patrol currently on two. Listen to Run, Open Your Eyes, The Planets Bend Between Us, Chasing Cars and their last hit Just Say Yes.

All about taste, but I sure like them. Up to Now is a mix of hits, new songs, material from their first (and not so high ranked) albums and even a cover song. It's good, but if you want to get to know Snow Patrol, just listen to their last 3 albums.

Snow Patrol better than Coldplay, Radiohead etc? Way better than the Killers? That's a big statement.
    The Killer's are one of the best new bands around and very creative, they've already covered a variety of genres in only 3 albums.

But I'll listen to their last three albums and see how good they are