1. Gotta be Vertigo, with both Bono and Edge singing the refrain...

2. Thats nuts. Shit vocals, shit guitar with Bono having no clue how to end the song each night.

3. I really loved them! Agree on the shite ending, but in it's complete I like it a lot! Must say: the ZooTV-ones were very cool too, but the one from Vertigo Chicago made me really love the song!
  4. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

I really loved them! Agree on the shite ending, but in it's complete I like it a lot! Must say: the ZooTV-ones were very cool too, but the one from Vertigo Chicago made me really love the song!

Me too! I dont really care for Zoo TV because it seems so... idk "loud" i loved the slower versions of JT and Vertigo
  5. They did good to replace it with Miss Sarajavo on the middle of the tour.

6. Both songs were great (RTSS and MS), but hey, everything sounds good after such crappy BTBS...
  7. it was not that crappy. the snippets were the nuts. but they have to rework it a bit for the next tour i think.
  8. Originally posted by dieder:it was not that crappy. the snippets were the nuts. but they have to rework it a bit for the next tour i think.

same snippet night after night. Cool the first time but then just snooze material

9. that's why I still like it: I didn't listened to all the shows

10. I'm sorry Dieder but I have to agree with Gerard! They kinda overplayed the song (and the snippets) last tour. It will be back next tour, but I hope they bring more variation into it.

11. neither have I but it's crap hearing a song and just knowing that the same snippet is coming along. Wouldn't have got that in 87. Anyhows, off topic. Discussing the wrong song