1. I didn't know you had tickets! Our friend Kieran @treasure was there too, in the first rows in front of Bruce.

Was it your first time seeing them?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I didn't know you had tickets! Our friend Kieran @treasure was there too, in the first rows in front of Bruce.

Was it your first time seeing them?
    First time yup. It was so so good. I might try to make Paris happen.
  3. Lovely. Glad you had such a good time! Everyone should see Bruce & ESB at least once in their lives, should be mandatory.
  4. Doing Paris 2. Fuck Vegas.
  5. A different venue. La Defense arena. A cool indoor rugby stadium/arena.
  6. I heard it was a bore fest for the first 2 hours only played the hits at the end according to a few mates that went.
  7. Ahh I know it. I almost went to see Paul McCartney there in 2018. Lovely, enjoy that
  8. Sounds great to me! Deep cuts are more interesting than a greatest hits show
  9. Well if your mates only know Born in the USA and Badlands then yes. But think this is a pretty balanced setlist (this is Dublin 2), let me bold the tunes that are DEFINITELY not a bore fest and not deep cuts AT ALL:

My Love Will Not Let You Down
    Death to My Hometown
    No Surrender
    Ghosts
    Prove It All Night
    Darkness on the Edge of Town

Letter to You
    The Promised Land
    Out in the Street
    Kitty's Back
    Nightshift (The Commodores)
    Mary's Place
    Pay Me My Money Down (The Weavers)
    The E Street Shuffle
    Last Man Standing
    Backstreets
    Because the Night

She's the One
    Wrecking Ball
    The Rising
    Badlands

-- encore

Born in the U.S.A.
    Born to Run
    Glory Days
    Bobby Jean
    Dancing in the Dark
    Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
    I'll See You in My Dreams

[Thunder Road was on the setlist but not played.]
  10. I am as casual a Bruce fan as it gets and I enjoyed the full two and a half hours. It is hit heavy in the second half when the light faded but anyone who was bored for the first two hours simply doesn’t have a pulse.

And you’re going to the wrong show if you only want hits for Bruce.