1. http://vimeo.com/14453246

This is pure gold. Watching Bruce and Steve "working" on Sherry Darling in the late 70's equals maximum awesomeness. Nice to have Danny Federici in there too.
  2. Thinking of getting Darkness On The Edge Of Town or Nebraska next. Any reason to get one over the other?

3. every song on darkness is great well worth it badlands is a must
  4. Darkness is his best album, get that, every song's a killer.

Nebraska's good too, but a different, kind of "sparse, depressing and bleak" kind of good that takes a while to get into.

5. Haha, I just watched this DVD and he is just great and this funny :P

For the ones who like Bruce this DVD is a must have _O_

6. I totally agree with you. The show was awesome, but too bad the sound wasn't as great as the performance was... Have you watched "Waitin' On A Sunny Day" on that DVD? I can't watch it wihout smiling!
  7. There was a song (Thunder Road? Can't remember) during which he forgot the lyrics... Everyone thought they were gonna leave that song out the DVD, but he just kept it. What a great gesture, so authentic. U2 would never do that.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:There was a song (Thunder Road? Can't remember) during which he forgot the lyrics... Everyone thought they were gonna leave that song out the DVD, but he just kept it. What a great gesture, so authentic. U2 would never do that.

I think this is the one you mean. He would never forget the lyrics of Thunder Road. NEVER!
    I don't know what it is, but the mistake just makes me love him more

9. That is the one So spontaneous and authentic, I love it. My most watched track of the whole DVD. I love the audience participation too (aaaall night) too.
  10. Great DVD. Love the solo version of Incident on 57th Street as well. Not the same as full band but still great
  11. "Clarence Clemons has suffered a massive stroke. After two subsequent brain surgeries at a Florida hospital, the good news is that Clarence is currently responsive and in stable condition, though still in a fight for his life. "If anyone can pull off the miracle, it's him," says a close friend. "He's fought back from so much before."

good luck Big Man