1. Originally posted by Macphistflyahem?!

4th leg Verigo was fucked?
    You consider Argentina and Brazil to be fucked?!
    Absolutely.

EDIT: You might be misunderstanding me. With "fucked" I'm sticking and referring ONLY to Bono's voice, which IMO was really fucked up from the New York nights (November 2005) to Argentina. Stricetly, to Cannes. And it's not only my opinion, I think 90% of the users will agree.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Absolutely.

EDIT: You might be misunderstanding me. With "fucked" I'm sticking and referring ONLY to Bono's voice, which IMO was really fucked up from the New York nights (November 2005) to Argentina. Stricetly, to Cannes. And it's not only my opinion, I think 90% of the users will agree.

an opinion thats hard to fault
  3. yeah, you people from the north always get the best! xP
    but I have to agree with you, his voice was pretty bad... I sometimes think that's just because when his voice is good, is so good, that when it isn't 100%, we complain...
    or maybe it's just more conforting to think that way...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Absolutely.

I'm afriad we split on this one my friend.
    "Fucked" is far too harsh a word to explain the Argentina shows, i think he got a bit raspy, sure. But i think he sounded just fine on streets.
  5. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

I'm afriad we split on this one my friend.
    "Fucked" is far too harsh a word to explain the Argentina shows, i think he got a bit raspy, sure. But i think he sounded just fine on streets.

I thought he was at his worse during Streets. His voice just isn't there. listen to 'I Wanna Feel Sunlight On My Face'. Where is his voice? I like his raspiness during Vertigo and The First Time though but he's a gonner during Streets
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I thought he was at his words during Streets. His voice just isn't there. listen to 'I Wanna Feel Sunlight On My Face'. Where is his voice? I like his raspiness during Vertigo and The First Time though but he's a gonner during Streets

Streets was too political on VT, same with One.
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Streets was too political on VT, same with One.

i have to say i agree with that, it took away from the escapism and spirituality of the red background,.
    They turned an escapist song into something worldly, fucking Bono
  8. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]
    They turned an escapist song into something worldly, fucking Bono

you just know it was him. Who else would commit such a travesty
  9. It's true....the African flags were a bit much. I miss those rolling light effects from the Elevation tour for the big build-up, you know?
  10. Originally posted by haytrainIt's true....the African flags were a bit much. I miss those rolling light effects from the Elevation tour for the big build-up, you know?

did you ever see the videos Yeah posted from the first Slane show? Shows them rolling lights at their best.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

did you ever see the videos Yeah posted from the first Slane show? Shows them rolling lights at their best.

Can you direct me to them man?
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

No, I didn't....here in the forums?

EDIT: Nevermind....Thanks!