1. I played it for 2 weeks constantly over lockdown because it was free on PS Plus. Haven't touched it since.
  2. Ha, I don’t usually have too many to talk about. My laptop is dreadful so solo play takes a while. I usually have a network season hosted by my brother that runs a lot quicker and we put more time into. My main save this year has been with Norwich. I started it in May and managed five and a half seasons between then and about August when I last played it. In that time I churned through about twice as many network seasons. I can probably do about a month in a few hours the laptop is that bad.

Just started an unemployed save though, those usually turn out quite interesting. Joined Limerick part way through a dreadful season and there is a lot of work to do. Spent most of the time taking players on trial and trying to boost the finances with friendlies in between games. Luckily they play fortnightly so there’s plenty of time. No coaching badges, Sunday league experience, proper from the ground up stuff.
  3. Finished Gears 5. Was a fun game. 8/10.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    My steam library consists of:

Football Manager 2013
    Football Manager 2014
    Football Manager 2015
    Football Manager 2016
    Football Manager 2017
    Football Manager 2018
    Football Manager 2019
    Football Manager 2020

Mines pretty similar and before football manager it was Championship manager

recently bought Motogp2020 so have been getting to grips with that
  5. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    My steam library consists of:

Football Manager 2013
    Football Manager 2014
    Football Manager 2015
    Football Manager 2016
    Football Manager 2017
    Football Manager 2018
    Football Manager 2019
    Football Manager 2020

Me to...it's the only way for to win my favorite club
  6. Took all morning but managed to order a PS5 bundle.
  7. Where from? My mum has been annoying fifty shades of shot out of me to try and get two of them for my brothers.
  8. GAME.co.uk.

The queue is over an hour though so be prepared to wait. They're only selling bundles though.
  9. Ha the sneaky bastards.
  10. I would probably use distill.io to monitor the screen and notify you when there are any changes. Outside of being in a queue.
  11. I'm not that invested. Would settle for a pre-order for a maybe December delivery. Otherwise a few stock alert emails should get me in the running over the next month.