1. Currently downloading Gears 5 from GamePass and that should be ready within an hour or two.

Also downloading one of the games from Games with Gold. A third person Ninja stealth kinda game.
  2. Staggering that we are almost in 2021 and they ship their controllers with 2 AA batteries. Staggering that their controllers even have replaceable batteries of any form.
  3. Yes I couldn't help but laugh when the AAs fell out the packaging.

What game you planning on starting with?
  4. I mainly play games on my PC, but sometimes on my PS4, I'm hoping to buy the PS5 next year.

Add me on Steam and PSN if you ever want to play together or just add me as a friend

Steam: SupremeTim
    PSN: SupremeTim-NL
  5. It was 100% going to be Halo Infinite but...it’s likely to be Gears 5. I’ll need a racing game on there, so likely get Forza to start with. I’ve spotted F1 2019, it doesn’t matter that it’s out of date now but it’s not “optimised for Series S|X” so I’ll be getting my wow factor fix in first. My mind seems to have something against Horizon for some reason, preferring Motorsport. But given I’m 6-7 years behind it can’t hurt to jump in. I like the look of that Ori and the Will of the Wisps (though this appears to be a sequel) so will be getting that installed. Filtering by S|X in the Game Pass app doesn’t yield many results! A bit disappointing. Still plenty of Xbox One titles for me to catch up on though. I certainly feel like I’m going to get a lot of use out of this.

The other half has already requested that Ark be installed and I’ve just seen that it clocks in at over 100GB
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I mainly play games on my PC, but sometimes on my PS4, I'm hoping to buy the PS5 next year.

Add me on Steam and PSN if you ever want to play together or just add me as a friend

My steam library consists of:

Football Manager 2013
    Football Manager 2014
    Football Manager 2015
    Football Manager 2016
    Football Manager 2017
    Football Manager 2018
    Football Manager 2019
    Football Manager 2020
  7. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I mainly play games on my PC, but sometimes on my PS4, I'm hoping to buy the PS5 next year.

Added you on PSN.
  8. The new PS Mobile App is very nice.
  9. I booted up Gears 5 and it crashed my console.
  10. Excellent...
  11. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    My steam library consists of:

Football Manager 2013
    Football Manager 2014
    Football Manager 2015
    Football Manager 2016
    Football Manager 2017
    Football Manager 2018
    Football Manager 2019
    Football Manager 2020
    Tell me about your career(s)