1. The lyrics at the end were released on the big fancy AB box back in 2011. The music at the beginning is a demo from the album sessions that’s circulated in various bootlegs.
  2. Yes it's Heaven And Hell it's from 2011, its officially released on the B;Side disk on the uber box set:
  3. Whoops, right you are — that is the baby UTEOTW at the start. Shame on me.
  4. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:[..]
    25+ years later, I still count travel times in U2 songs. Picking my daughter up from her dance class is 1 1/2 U2 songs from home, but I'll leave with enough time to finish the song in the parking lot.
    Haha yeah!!!!!!! I feel so related. There's only one hard rule: NEVER (EVER) cut a song halfway. Plan your trip well so you park just as the song is ending
  5. I did these from my trip home from work on Friday. Played the first 4 songs from zoo tv and finished them when I got home to get me up for the weekend.
  6. Does anyone know when U2 first landed in Berlin to start the Achtung Baby recordings? I'm speaking of From the Sky Down.
  7. What date?
  8. Oh really?
  9. I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually Bono's memory slipping a little, or just plain overblowing the story It always seemed like a big coincidence to me.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually Bono's memory slipping a little, or just plain overblowing the story It always seemed like a big coincidence to me.
    He can't remember when Willie's birthday is exactly, so I am sceptical too