1. I knew this one would be funny

I am really between ''40'' and Love Is Blindness... As a song, musical way, LIB is just OMG, it's hauting, beautiful and gets me everytime. But considering a live show, with a crowd and a band who wants to interact with them, ''40'' is a great song. Moreover, it has been being used since the early U2, and it's a very powerful symbol of the connection between U2 and their audience... I think I will go on the feeling way and vote for ''40'' ... Although I will cry over LIB
  2. ''40'' - just because.

Though I love All I Want Is You and Love Is Blindness both as a song and an ending, too. Walk On...not so much.
  3. without a question....

the crowd makes it worth it!!! the crowd??? WE MAKE IT WORTH IT!!!!!
  4. I think 40 is a classic U2 closer, but to me, it makes you leave a show with a twinge of sadness....singing as the band walks off the stage. With Walk On, it seems to have a happy, celebratory ending, so I vote for that.
  5. This was a no-brainer ---- Walk On, however, I mainly like the 3rd leg Elevation ones with the "Hallelujahs"
  6. Originally posted by haytrain:I think 40 is a classic U2 closer, but to me, it makes you leave a show with a twinge of sadness....singing as the band walks off the stage. With Walk On, it seems to have a happy, celebratory ending, so I vote for that.

certainly is the most joyous closer....and 40 without doubt the most somber....LIB might be the most beautiful closer
  7. 40.

Its the "Freebird" of U2. You know the concert is over when you hear 40. Its also a beautiful song.
  8. 40 all the way , its one of the show closing song ever
  9. All I Want Is You! I love this song!!!
  10. This one's a no-brainer....
  11. 40
  12. If I must choose from those songs, I choose Walk On.
    But there are many more which are great. Just like Bad, Vertigo, One Tree Hill, Mothers Of Disappeared, Wake Up Dead man... etc .
    I prefer Bad or One Tree Hill.