1. I like both 40 and Walk on! 40 because it's the classic, and walk on because It's a great song, and it just fit so well to end a gig!
  2. I like both 40 and Walk on! 40 because it's the classic, and walk on because It's a great song, and it just fit so well to end a gig! sorry, double-post..
  3. 40 gets my vote , really missed it on the zoo tour and I left the show feeling a void
  4. 40, def.
    Nice ending to the shows
  5. Walk On was nice, but 40 gets my vote.
  6. Did you, really? Fantastic, a REAL opinion of someone who lacked ''40'' seeing an actual Zoo TV show... Thanks
  7. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THE FORUM´. I'M FROM BRAZIL.I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M SURE THAT "KITE" IS THE BEST CLOSING SONG IN A SHOW. IF SOMEONE WATCHED OR HEARED "KITE LIVE FROM SYDNEY 2006 ",WOULD AGREE WITH ME(SORRY ABOUT THE BAD-ENGLISH).
  8. Originally posted by tchezao:THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THE FORUM´. I'M FROM BRAZIL.I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M SURE THAT "KITE" IS THE BEST CLOSING SONG IN A SHOW. IF SOMEONE WATCHED OR HEARED "KITE LIVE FROM SYDNEY 2006 ",WOULD AGREE WITH ME(SORRY ABOUT THE BAD-ENGLISH).

Welcome mate
    I partly agree on you. I heard the same show and ending with 'This is not goodbye' is just beautiful
    But 40 is tradition and therefore I prefer that. And I don't agree with people who find it a sad ending. 40 is a pretty happy song IMO...
  9. Originally posted by tchezao:THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THE FORUM´. I'M FROM BRAZIL.I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M SURE THAT "KITE" IS THE BEST CLOSING SONG IN A SHOW. IF SOMEONE WATCHED OR HEARED "KITE LIVE FROM SYDNEY 2006 ",WOULD AGREE WITH ME(SORRY ABOUT THE BAD-ENGLISH).

Welcome to the forum. Start a new topic and let us know more about you.
    Your English is fine!
    Please, however, could you not write in block capitals again. Makes my eyes hurt!

Kite isn't in our poll, although I agree it is a beautiful song. Shame the version you refer to is an amalgam. Would you like to choose one that is in the poll?
  10. Better than yours, surely...

I think I will vote eventually, and I will choose Love Is Blindness. The most emotive ending for a U2 concert
  11. Right now, 40's killing 'em with 50% of the vote. I wonder if Kite had changed things.