1. Stop hating on the Vertigo tour versions!! Hahaha i for one love the The Fly on Vertigo. Its the song i only really like listening to when i download Vertigo boots. (that and Miss Sarajevo) I absolutely love the guitar playing from edge. that guitar IS THE FLY. They need to continue with that guitar IMO.
  2. Yeah ok, but only if they play that solo in higher tone.
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Stop hating on the Vertigo tour versions!! Hahaha i for one love the The Fly on Vertigo. Its the song i only really like listening to when i download Vertigo boots. (that and Miss Sarajevo) I absolutely love the guitar playing from edge. that guitar IS THE FLY. They need to continue with that guitar IMO.

I've mentioned it before, but I'd love to see play him play it on an Explorer. Sure, the Variax was a funky piece of kit, and the Vertigo-finished one looked cool BUT I dunno, something about it didn't suit me. If they returned to the Ab format, but instead of the Les Paul, Edge unleashed the power of the Explorer, it would be one more thing ticked off of my list to make me die happy lol.

To be honest, I'd actually be happy if they stuck with Eb too lol...
  4. bring it back i'd say. they need a ballsy song

5. +1, and please with that insane Elevation Tour-solo. Still my favourite version..

Or Bullet in its right form.

6. as long as I hear Bono shout 'Achtung Y'all' I'm happy
  7. any version will do. just not acoustic.
  8. Just came across Vertigo Tour Miami 14-11. Man this version of The Fly is spot on (nice boot anyway!)
  9. The Fly on the U23D film was fantastic and one of the highlights, Edge wasn't just on fire Larry was also:T
  10. I agree.

They should release the audio of U2 3D some day...