1. On the short term: Magnificent
    On the long term: Moment Of Surrender

So MOS, but the other songs made me look forward to the record too.
  2. probably Magnificent but I'm getting more excited for each of them everyday!
  3. Where is the select all option
  4. I'm in the Magnificent camp - new age U2 JT/TUF stuff, sounds great

However, have to say, I'm just excited by everything - I just remember my initial "wow" when I heard those chimey notes in the Magnificent WalMart preview
  5. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

every beauty has to go out with an idiot
  6. Moment of Surrender or Unknown Caller. These are the most mysterious clips together with FEZ/BB.

7. You have no idea what you're in for Gerard do you? Having not listened to the Beach Clip, or read the lyrics or anything.

That's good, because I guarantee you will be impressed.

I'm also looking forward to a proper version of UC.

MoS though has me intrigued, as I still don't know anything of how it will sound like.

That said I was most surprised by how good Stand Up was from the preview clips, and am looking forward to hearing the full song.
  8. Breathe, by a considerable margin. Magnificent and Fez-Being Born following that.
  9. The whole album, every snippet has me extremely excited......but i can't split Breathe & Magnificent.

Reading all of the reviews, and most people prefer different tracks from the album, and thats an indication that every track is brilliant in itself, or we can only hope, you rarely get that with albums, there always seems to be a few down moments.
  10. I think I said Magnificent or Unknown Caller - both have the classic sound of Brian Eno from his earlier stuff like Ambient, Swoop and Tutti Forgotti.

Plus, the longer the song the better - it takes you on a journey of sorts.
  11. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

You have no idea what you're in for Gerard do you? Having not listened to the Beach Clip, or read the lyrics or anything.

That's good, because I guarantee you will be impressed.

I'm also looking forward to a proper version of UC.

MoS though has me intrigued, as I still don't know anything of how it will sound like.

That said I was most surprised by how good Stand Up was from the preview clips, and am looking forward to hearing the full song.

I believe Gerard did listen to them.
  12. Breathe and Magnificient. Can't decide in fact