1. 1st time through just ok
    2nd time Wow!
  2. Disappointed by it but i dont know why. Its 8.5 for me but i thought it would be..i dont know.. Lol i love it, will have a million replays but i think i have to get used to it.
  3. Song's brilliant... but I don't know if they'll be able to play it live or not. It seems like a "So Cruel" type song to me... and, well...
  4. Originally posted by beau99:Song's brilliant... but I don't know if they'll be able to play it live or not. It seems like a "So Cruel" type song to me... and, well...

yeh probably, and its so long, not to mention gramically incorrect (not that i really care) but the line "I was punching in the numbers at the ATM machine". ATM = automated teller machince, so theres no need to have machine after it, its like saying automated teller machine machine, ohwell im prob just being anal, but wanted to raise it anyway, great song still.
  5. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

yeh probably, and its so long, not to mention gramically incorrect (not that i really care) but the line "I was punching in the numbers at the ATM machine". ATM = automated teller machince, so theres no need to have machine after it, its like saying automated teller machine machine, ohwell im prob just being anal, but wanted to raise it anyway, great song still.

Yeah, that's so bloody annoying, not sung well either.

Their old songs like One or WOWY etc never had these kind of cringeworthy lyrics.
  6. Was sceptical at first, but a great song in the end. Definitely worth the wait - a great album.
  7. To me...this is a song Bob Marley could sing!!!!!!! seems to be a African jive to it?
  8. no, skip moment on the cd, probably a get-a-beer-or-take-a-piss-moment during concerts
  9. My least favourite track for now.
  10. I just love this song - can almost feel a kind of Jimmy Cliff feel to it - first listen I thought ok - but then the more you listen to this the better it gets.....

11. masterpiece
  12. Great song....but very very bad recording arange...worst mix from u2 ever...The bass plays many times false tones Adam Clayton and production team had made very bad work on this song..