1. False tones? : ))
  2. Originally posted by zoofly:Great song....but very very bad recording arange...worst mix from u2 ever...The bass plays many times false tones Adam Clayton and production team had made very bad work on this song..

i dunt understand about the mix, it sounds ok to me, just a bit too long, after hearing nloth then magnificeint, arriving at MOS i kinda think oh ffs 7 mins of song here, casue all i really wana hear is uc, igciidgct, and the rest. but its still good song, just too long.
  3. just listened to it for the first time.... oh my it took me away to some other place, no joke... like TUF still does.... a masterpiece for me..... wow I have no words right now... so beautiful...
  4. great song ...beautiful ....
  5. After my first headphone session, I must say this track is the best of the album. A grower, but full of passion.

6. LMAO. Isnt there enough "ooohs" on this album? Cut the last part off this song.
  7. *Click* I finally realised what this song reminds me of: Tony Carey - Room with a view
    And since this song brings back great memories, I'll raise my rating from 9 to 10.
  8. It's a quite long song, and nothing much happens. Maybe too long. Bono's broken voice fits perfectly. Song could probably need some more Edge- echo Strat sounds.

8/10

Don't yet know if it'll be a grower or a borer.

Alex
  9. Moment of Surrender will go down as one of the top 5 U2 songs ever. Up there with Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride and One. It's a masterpiece, the best song on the album and the best song they have written, along with Magnificent and possibly Breathe, since the early 90s.
  10. Of course, Beatiful Day and Stuck In The Moment are great songs, too. Still I think MOS and Magnificent are even better. They will come to occupy a place like One and New Year's Day in the U2 canon. They both just hit me at a visceral level like nothing U2 has done in a long time.
  11. Except from the solo, this song sucks.
  12. love it all!
    listened to it with headphones on and it has much beautifull layers and sounds!

reminds me of TUF!

a laid back sunday morning track..