1. Originally posted by Hans23:[..]

its a little glass bottle with a model inside, you shake the bottle and it starts snowing about the model, Edge shakes one on the the Pasadena DVD, the end of Unknown Caller i guess.
    Yes he did it in Amsterdam as well
  2. I love the lyrics to this song, by far the standout track for me. Everything about it. Should have been the first song. Should have been a single.
  3. Unknown Caller is a great tune. It took me a while before I really loved it, though the lyrics could use an upgrade in places. I heard a cool demo of it somewhere on youtube once that was only a few seconds, and it was very dark sounding.
  4. Originally posted by thefly108:Unknown Caller is a great tune. It took me a while before I really loved it, though the lyrics could use an upgrade in places. I heard a cool demo of it somewhere on youtube once that was only a few seconds, and it was very dark sounding.
    Ah, those good ol' beach clips
  5. i think that boots and crazy were not 2 songs for NLOTH , unknown caller yes , and maybe other like mercy, north star, winter......they said or better rumours said the album could be a double album with a sort of northafrican inspiration , a story, but this project for me was not finished and the album was released in a hurry. Something of their background like SOI and maybe SOE, hope someone of you will understand what i mean. To much musical distance from boots and crazy to others songs of NLOTH like Unknown Caller, Fez, Magnificent, Breathe and so on.
  6. I remember those !They caused such a stir (and sounded ) But this wasn't a beach clip, it was in the studio. You can hear Adam and Edge discussing cover art and a demo of UC and Fez plays faintly for a few seconds.
  7. Originally posted by bazzzz:i think that boots and crazy were not 2 songs for NLOTH , unknown caller yes , and maybe other like mercy, north star, winter......they said or better rumours said the album could be a double album with a sort of northafrican inspiration , a story, but this project for me was not finished and the album was released in a hurry. Something of their background like SOI and maybe SOE, hope someone of you will understand what i mean. To much musical distance from boots and crazy to others songs of NLOTH like Unknown Caller, Fez, Magnificent, Breathe and so on.
    I think Crazy Tonight fits better than Mercy would have. North Star might have worked, but the album needed energy and GOYB and SUC filled that. I agree that they don't sound like No Line though.
  8. One of my least favorite album tracks of U2 ever, boring. Live it is way better.
  9. The intro to the Anton movie with Unknown Caller and the lights in Paris coming on is perfection, but the lyrics and "robotic" chorus of the song fall flat for me, it just doesn't work.

I wish I liked NLOTH more
  10. In my opinion I think Unknown Caller is the track that made NLOTH worth the wait. In retrospect most of the other tracks on the album were a big let down, but I just love the uplifting feel of the song. Coming in 2009 at a time when I was having a pretty shitty time, the chant of 'restart and reboot yourself' resonated with me and still does.

11. This is worth a hear, despite terrible quality.