1. It's great to wake up with this song!
  2. I can't get enough of this song, absolutely brilliant
  3. Originally posted by AAV711:Really great...this is to No Line what Weird Fishes/Arpeggi is to Radiohead's In Rainbows. I don't know why but for some reason I keep thinking of it that way.

Yeah, funky but amazing
  4. Finally the song is growing a little on me, beginning to like it. The whole album is coming together

5. I'm getting there too, Remy. Last night as I was trying to fall asleep, I couldn't get the "ooooh, oooooh's" from the chorus out of my head.
  6. Originally posted by haytrain:I'm getting there too, Remy. Last night as I was trying to fall asleep, I couldn't get the "ooooh, oooooh's" from the chorus out of my head.
    Indeed. This song is catchy and deep at the same time. The overall feeling is amazing, and all its parts (lyrics, backing drums and bass, and the GUITAR -OMG the solo -) come together very very well. One of the bests, just needs a few listens
  7. This is probably the song I'm looking forwar to hear live the most

8. Yeah, but I'm wondering how it'll work out live. Kind of scared actually

9. I think this song will lend itself to excellent audience participation. Edge's solo will be amazing. And everybody in the band better be singing the chorus!