1. I'm happy to report that this song is featured on the latest American Eagle CD (following in the footsteps of Magnificent and Get On Your Boots). This excites me greatly as I have something to look forward to while I sell clothes to people. haha
  2. Free U2 Remix!

December 12, 2009

U2 is giving away a free download of the remix of `I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight’ by DJ Christopher Lawrence.

The song is the 5th single from the album ‘No Line On The Horizon’. Lawrence says, “being given the opportunity to remix one of U2's songs was a dream come true. Bono's voice is a such a signature sound to the band's identity, I felt it was important to use as much of the original vocals of the song as possible to maintain the integrity of the song".

The song was used in the television commercial for a Blackberry application called ‘U2 Mobile App’.

http://www.myspace.com/djchristopherlawrence
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Free U2 Remix!

December 12, 2009

U2 is giving away a free download of the remix of `I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight’ by DJ Christopher Lawrence.

The song is the 5th single from the album ‘No Line On The Horizon’. Lawrence says, “being given the opportunity to remix one of U2's songs was a dream come true. Bono's voice is a such a signature sound to the band's identity, I felt it was important to use as much of the original vocals of the song as possible to maintain the integrity of the song".

The song was used in the television commercial for a Blackberry application called ‘U2 Mobile App’.

http://allu2.blogspot.com/2009/12/free-u2-remix.html

Close.............
  4. who cares about remixes?
  5. It is just your opinion. There are some great remixes and live remix of Crazy is much much better than album version - for me. But if you don't like any kind of dance music - I understand it... but then you don't like Zooropa and Pop?

6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]It is just your opinion. There are some great remixes and live remix of Crazy is much much better than album version - for me. But if you don't like any kind of dance music - I understand it... but then you don't like Zooropa and Pop?

I really like the Kick The Darkness Vocal one. That was about the best one on that remixes album.

Not a big dance fan myself but I did like those remixes, oddly.
  7. Is there a remix/version of this song available that's similar to the cut used in the Blackberry commercial? Where, in one of the verses, Edge cuts out and it's just bass and Bono's verse? I thought that was a cool take.
  8. I downloaded the three versions of that new remix on the weekend and really, my mind remains unblown. They're pretty standard dance mixes, with nothing very special to recommend them. Nowhere near as much fun as the live 360 version.
  9. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:I downloaded the three versions of that new remix on the weekend and really, my mind remains unblown. They're pretty standard dance mixes, with nothing very special to recommend them. Nowhere near as much fun as the live 360 version.

agreed
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Free U2 Remix!

December 12, 2009

http://www.myspace.com/djchristopherlawrence

it's not bad, nothing phenominal though.

11. Would anybody who has the single/remixes as mp3 files be so kind as to PM me so we can have a little chat?