1. Insane. Everyone was singing Still Haven't Found at music classes at my school. I think you have a very bad education so far, Mark.

Still don't get how you can ignore the joy, happiness and power in that amazing song.
  2. despised this song for a while and now I love it again!

3. I'm with you on that. I've always thought it's the weak point on that album and one of their weakest 80s tracks and overall of their entire output.

You like Original Soundtracks too, don't you?

Insane. Everyone was singing Still Haven't Found at music classes at my school. I think you have a very bad education so far, Mark.

Still don't get how you can ignore the joy, happiness and power in that amazing song.

I remember everyone was singing The Final Countdown at my last year in school. Ah yes.

Well, not liking ISHFWILF is one thing, but saying Crumbs, CRUMBS! is better than it ...... i'm sure he just wants to see a few jaws drop

Maybe he doesn't want to see a few jaws drop. Maybe that's his honest opinion.

And to be honest, again, I agree with it. We both have unusual tastes of U2 and this is one of those.
  4. A song suggesting that beauty is the dictator of the heart for a person who won the DNA lottery to be smart well that's just awesome

Such elegant lyrics and a great music.
  5. Originally posted by popmartsarajevo:A song suggesting that beauty is the dictator of the heart for a person who won the DNA lottery to be smart well that's just awesome

Such elegant lyrics and a great music.

Funnily enough, this song is mostly hated because of its cheesy lyrics
  6. I don't hear those kinds of lyrics everyday so it's not cheesy to me

And 'hating' a song for cheesy lyrics that's kind of too much isn't it ?
  7. I like the song, its lyrics and the way Bono sings them.

What I dislike is the "loooove, loooove, looove" and the "mmm mmmmmm hhmmmm hmmm" parts.
  8. Yeah I get it,I just ignore them
  9. This song is so bad they should have put it on Pop.

*Shots fired*
  10. Woaah

Slow down,slow down now.

This is,a multi-dimensional humiliation,don't know where to start now
  11. I literally deleted this song from the album and it makes the album flow much better because you go from Get on Your Boots and the Boots reprise in the Fez intro and then BAM BEING BORN. Fantastic segue. Would have preferred this as a b-side or if it had just not been a song that falls apart in the second half
  12. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I literally deleted this song from the album and it makes the album flow much better because you go from Get on Your Boots and the Boots reprise in the Fez intro and then BAM BEING BORN. Fantastic segue. Would have preferred this as a b-side or if it had just not been a song that falls apart in the second half

The whole of NLOTH's order was pretty poor so I can see where you're going. Never thought of deleting/moving this song so GOYB flowed into its reprise a.k.a. Fez... Good idea dude!