1. Originally posted by markp91:I'm not gonna say it's crap, but to me it's in the same line with All Because Of You, Crumbs From Your Table, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Stuck In A Moment, Wild Honey, If God Will Send His Angels, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, So Cruel, Love Rescue Me, Angel Of Harlem, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Trip Through Your Wires, Mothers Of The Dissapeared, 4th Of July, Red Light, Surrender, October and An Cat Dubh...

Take it in whatever way you want it to take

2. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]
    I don't know how he can lump ISHFWILF, So Cruel, WGRYWH, IFGWSHA and October with stuff like Love Rescue Me and Crumbs.

SUC definitely belongs with the latter and not the former

Because those are all quite horrible...

And actually I like Crumbs a tad better than the former...

3. Wait so you think ISHFWILF is at the same level as Crumbs?
    And SUC is definitely better than Crumbs, at least one half of the song is decent
  4. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Wait so you think ISHFWILF is at the same level as Crumbs?
    And SUC is definitely better than Crumbs, at least one half of the song is decent

No, ISHFWILF is worse than Crumbs.

5. Oh yes, he did
    If that makes you go , wait until you hear I like the Passengers album better than The Joshua Tree...
  6. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Oh yes, he did
    If that makes you go , wait until you hear I like the Passengers album better than The Joshua Tree...

Ok, can we just all brand him with an INSANE stamp now?

Though he could always just be saying this to annoy us.
    He's like one of those people who'll say the best song on TUF is 4th of July, just for fun and to fk with the results
  7. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

He's like one of those people who'll say the best song on TUF is 4th of July, just for fun and to fk with the results

lol...I dont see the fun in it actually haha
    Above that; it's not something to get upset by
  8. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

I won't brand him, Mark has an unusual taste for a U2-fan and that's why he needs to be here. Would be boring if we all liked ISHFWILF and such.

You don't like So Cruel??? Ban him!
  9. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

I won't brand him, Mark has an unusual taste for a U2-fan and that's why he needs to be here. Would be boring if we all liked ISHFWILF and such.

How kind words

So cruel is still slightly okay, but it doesnt get near the live performances which I actually do like. I dont really like how it falls inbetween a nice ballad or a hard rocker, not sure what kind of song it is. Also, not really fond on Adam's bass playing there...annoying isnt it? When people keep talking and talking and talking when they have the stripe thingie on? Please forgive me for this, I'll stop now
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Well, not liking ISHFWILF is one thing, but saying Crumbs, CRUMBS! is better than it ...... i'm sure he just wants to see a few jaws drop
  11. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Well, not liking ISHFWILF is one thing, but saying Crumbs, CRUMBS! is better than it ...... i'm sure he just wants to see a few jaws drop

I must admit that's a nice extra indeed lol

But it's not my intention...I'm serious about this
    It's no stand up comedy...