1. Heard it on XM this afternoon.
  2. At 2.36 it sounds like hes gona break into "A sort of homcoming" lol.
  3. Haunting little tune. Love the country vibe. Nice little guitar at about the 3-minute mark too.

4 stars on my iPod

(Based on 5 listens)
  4. one of my top four songs on the album easily; gets stuck in my head all the time; definitely puts you into a certain space of mind.

as for the "oh come oh come emmanuel" similarity, it actually is based on that melody, one of the band members already mentioned in an interview.
  5. I couldn't stand to listen to that emmanual-christian crap, but there seemed to be a resemblence. Its alright though, because its mentioned in the song credits.
  6. OMG....rocket of the week
    Almost into Top 5 on the album IMO. Listen to it at night, standalone.

7. I have a feeling in time it will be top 3.
  8. "White as Snow" reminds me of "Springhill Mining Disaster" Anyone else think so??

9. Kinda similar yeah. Of course it isn't as loud lol

I just love this song, one of the best U2 has wrote IMHO.
    A tie between this and MOS as the best in the album. I will buy it just because of them.

The chorus and how Bono sings it is beautiful

10. At first I didn't know what to make of it, but now it's without a doubt one of the best songs on the album. Very quiet, but some great melodies and lyrics, the song is fully realised as well.

Definitely a better ballad than MoS is, none of the contrived lyrics.
  11. Originally posted by vanquish:At first I didn't know what to make of it, but now it's without a doubt one of the best songs on the album. Very quite, but some great melodies and lyrics, the song is fully realised as well.

Definitely a better ballad than MoS is, none of the contrived lyrics.
    Amen again. This weeked I learnt WAS on the guitar and I've definitely fell in love with it. It's so gorgeous