1. My mistake, never knew that

2. makes it unique then
    design looks great for sure will need a new one after Thursday night, as the one I have is still with the 2009 gigs, and I need one with the 2010 gigs added as well.... time for a new shirt therefor
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

makes it unique then
    design looks great for sure will need a new one after Thursday night, as the one I have is still with the 2009 gigs, and I need one with the 2010 gigs added as well.... time for a new shirt therefor

You should compliment Dieder for the design; it's awesome indeed! Too bad I cant wear it now in Brussel on thursday....

4. Design I made for my friends that are going to Rome.
  5. Awesome design once again, Yogi
  6. incredible desing yogi!
  7. Bump

I didn't fork out the cash the other night for a shirt - probably should have.

Anyway, is there any chance U2start could offer some Achtung Baby-esque shirts (maybe we already do but I can't find them)? I would be will to purchase a few.

8. Are there people who wants to make new designs?

9. I don't think we will put up new designs in our shop on short term, when there will be a new tour somewhere in the future I'm sure we can come up with some great stuff you can wear on tour We will actually discontinue with our current designs as they are a little outdated now.
  10. Bumping this back up because you guys do a great job with these.

Also... What are the chances a a Larry pelvic thrust Discotheque BOOM-CHA t-shirt could be made? I'm guessing instant best seller.
  11. Originally posted by gener4:Bumping this back up because you guys do a great job with these.

Also... What are the chances a a Larry pelvic thrust Discotheque BOOM-CHA t-shirt could be made? I'm guessing instant best seller.
    Thanks!

I think it's better to use the existing thread on the Shirts of Innocence:
    http://www.u2start.com/topic/10144/lastpage/

We've decided for now to only create shirts related to the new album(s), so no older ones.