1. This time I'm serious. I know it's a favourite for a lot of fans. It's a skip song for me.

2. Fair enough.

I still can't decide about the actual question.

3. Not my point.

I've gone for Zoo TV in the end. If I had a standalone version to chose but any gig, it would be from here. Elevation only excited me at Slane (Boston's too much of a hatchet job) and Popmart was all about the segue, not the song. JT/Lovetown is too straight for my taste.
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

Not my point.

I've gone for Zoo TV in the end. If I had a standalone version to chose but any gig, it would be from here. Elevation only excited me at Slane (Boston's too much of a hatchet job) and Popmart was all about the segue, not the song. JT/Lovetown is too straight for my taste.

I do like how Bono waves to his younger self on the screens during ZooTV. Also, the Popmart segue and the outro are quite cool but I'd go for JT and Lovetown if I had to choose.
  5. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

I do like how Bono waves to his younger self on the screens during ZooTV. Also, the Popmart segue and the outro are quite cool but I'd go for JT and Lovetown if I had to choose.

Aha, so not that skipable after all?