1. I think I read about a (multicam?) dvd being out there of the opening night?
    anyone got that?
  2. multi-cam now up on U2torrents.

Sample looks great

3. been waiting on this one for a while. When I get a proper PC, I might have a whirl at night 1
  4. Previews don't knock me off my chair. Maybe due to the rather poor audio streams.
    Appreciate the shitload of work, though.
  5. Originally posted by yeah:Previews don't knock me off my chair. Maybe due to the rather poor audio streams.
    Appreciate the shitload of work, though.

don't think there were any knockout audio streams available. Previews look fair enough. Only that Croke 2 multi-cam has struck a chord with me. Great viewing.

Lets see what Mike does this year
  6. That Barna II multicam lacks wide angle shots, which are my favorite by far. Won't be downloading methinks

7. i'll burn you up a copy
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

don't think there were any knockout audio streams available. Previews look fair enough. Only that Croke 2 multi-cam has struck a chord with me. Great viewing.

Lets see what Mike does this year

It's not bad, far from that. Problem is that it's missing a stable cam filming from distance. Also big differences in quality between the different cams. 2/3-cam mix might have done the trick, I guess. Easier said than done, though.
  9. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

It's not bad, far from that. Problem is that it's missing a stable cam filming from distance. Also big differences in quality between the different cams. 2/3-cam mix might have done the trick, I guess. Easier said than done, though.

The Dublin mix?