1. Hey I looked around the site and was wondering if anyone knows the snippet at the end of Sunday Bloody Sunday. I think it might be the same as on the first Barcelona show, but neither gig stats listed a snippet being played during Sunday Bloody Sunday. Am I just hearing things wrong?
  2. Just photo the one photo we made

Listening back to this show brings back so many great feelings.
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild:maybe a silly question, but those who attended the barca concert(s)... did you buy any merch? if so, what did you get? AND were they still selling after the concert??

anyone?

4. I saw a lot of people wearing merchandising t-shirts, I think it was big business.
    Don't know prizes, and I assume it was still available afterwards.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I saw a lot of people wearing merchandising t-shirts, I think it was big business.
    Don't know prizes, and I assume it was still available afterwards.

I'm going to wear my U2start t-shirt proudly in Paris!

Spent all weekend listening to the Barcelona bootlegs.
    Great!
    let's hope the bit between 'I still haven't found ..' and ' unknown caller' leaves room fo different songs every night!
  6. Just downloaded Bedoc's recording from this night. Sounds good but not as good as his tape from the 1st night. This one could need some EQ and a modest volume boost.

Might work on it with Adobe Soundbooth.
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:Just downloaded Bedoc's recording from this night. Sounds good but not as good as his tape from the 1st night. This one could need some EQ and a modest volume boost.

Might work on it with Adobe Soundbooth.

Uploading a lossy 192kbps MP3 recoding as we speak
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:Hey I looked around the site and was wondering if anyone knows the snippet at the end of Sunday Bloody Sunday. I think it might be the same as on the first Barcelona show, but neither gig stats listed a snippet being played during Sunday Bloody Sunday. Am I just hearing things wrong?

I can't remember it specifically, but it might just be a bit of Bono-ism, hence the lack of notification as a snippet.

9. Did you do anything to it? Or just leave it like it was?
  10. Originally posted by ahn1991:Hey I looked around the site and was wondering if anyone knows the snippet at the end of Sunday Bloody Sunday. I think it might be the same as on the first Barcelona show, but neither gig stats listed a snippet being played during Sunday Bloody Sunday. Am I just hearing things wrong?

I thought it sounded different than the snippet from the first gig (I like the first one better), but maybe that's just me.

And I have no idea what it is, sorry.