1. FLAC files are of WEMBLEY 1 only - aug 14 2009

cheers

2. Getting the ok from Chris to spread a eq'd version of his recording would be a start.
  3. Have contacted Chris some days ago via his dimeadozen account to get OK for u2torrent approval, awaiting his repsonse. regards arnoud
  4. Originally posted by arnoud1976:Have contacted Chris some days ago via his dimeadozen account to get OK for u2torrent approval, awaiting his repsonse. regards arnoud

upload it here certainly. I'm currently campaigning though to have only the standalone recordings on the bootleg pages. Perhaps we can set a section up on the forum where you can spread such tinkered recordings
  5. Yeah, can imagine that pov.. could get 10 just marginally different versions.. very personal.
  6. Originally posted by arnoud1976:Have contacted Chris some days ago via his dimeadozen account to get OK for u2torrent approval, awaiting his repsonse. regards arnoud

Let me rephrase:
    Getting the ok from Chris to spread a eq'd version of his recording before you post links for it would be a start.
  7. Point made, and taken :-) however, not always easy to try and locate and contact someone.

No excuse, should have given that priority over getting things shared here, but i think (even small) improvements of great taper recording make everybody happy.
  8. DVD 2009-08-15 - London - Falo Mix - Video: Loftarasa / Audio: Chris Voynet

falo mix - video: loftarasa audio: chris voynet

Date : 08.15.2009
    Town : London
    Place : Wembley Stadium

video:
    Format : PAL
    Chapter: yes
    Menu: no

audio:
    Taper : CHRIS VOYNET
    Material : DPA 4061 > Olympus LS-10 (16/48)
    software: cool96, cool edit pro 2.1, dart pro 98, TMPGEnc DVD

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=5285

9. any news on a dvd from the first show? (not an official dvd btw)