2009-07-21 - Amsterdam
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

I was quite surprised to hear that, too. Probably just a rumour, then. The weaker the controls the better for me.

I can imagine

Just did a quick Google-search on the subject but only found someting about a Stones-gig in a concert-hall in Vredenburg, back in 2003, where metal detectors were used.
    They might use it for dance events like Sensation but can't see them using them tomorrow.
  2. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

I was quite surprised to hear that, too. Probably just a rumour, then. The weaker the controls the better for me.

are you recording the Patrol?

3. I don't know yet. Still have to get a ticket for the 1st show, so I'm not sure if I'll be inside to catch them playing. Seats for 2nd night, so I'll have to see how the sound will be there with the roof closed...
  4. The one and only concert i have been to i had to walk to the detectors, but they are not really sensitive. No need to take of your belt, so i guess recording equipement wont be detected either.

Only knives, guns and nuclear warheads
  5. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

I can imagine

Just did a quick Google-search on the subject but only found someting about a Stones-gig in a concert-hall in Vredenburg, back in 2003, where metal detectors were used.
    They might use it for dance events like Sensation but can't see them using them tomorrow.

On a side note: Vredenburg is a concerthall in Utrecht Often used for classical concerts
  6. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

I don't know yet. Still have to get a ticket for the 1st show, so I'm not sure if I'll be inside to catch them playing. Seats for 2nd night, so I'll have to see how the sound will be there with the roof closed...

touch and go then.I've downloaded some of their recent sets at festivals but they cant match how they were for Barca 1. Desperately want to see them again

7. Should have known that lol, thnx Dieder
  8. GA and cheap tickets available again for tomorrow!
  9. *switching from the Berlin topic right over to the Amsterdam topic* busy week for me LOL

flowerchild and I shall be at the ArenA around 2pm tomorrow. I'll be wearing my u2start shirt -- as always -- expecting to find some of you guys in the crowd.

Sergio, just read you won't be there I had so hoped I'd get to see you there, after I already missed you in the Barcelona queue... not fair from your parents, not fair at all

10. by the way, if you see an old silver Mercedes with Irish car flags and German registration sign and a huge black/white U2 flag in the rear window -- that'll be J and me
  11. Originally posted by MacStripey:by the way, if you see an old silver Mercedes with Irish car flags and German registration sign and a huge black/white U2 flag in the rear window -- that'll be J and me

muaha with windows down and u2 blasting out of the car lolol
  12. I will be in section 430 row 17 with 2 friends Wont be there before 1830 though. Same for tuesday if i still live.

I forgot to order a u2start shirt so i wont be recognized by all you crazy lunatics