2009-07-21 - Amsterdam
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Weather forecast seems to be ok fo tomorrow. Rain in the morning but then it should brighen up. Tuesday seems to be a lot of rain. A well, you can always do some shopping or go to the cinema cloe by.

Abou that security guy, the roof now is closed maybe, but the antenna wasn't up then, althoug, guess should be up now. During Vertigo there was a lot of echo with Bono and Edge holding their ear plugs quite often, but well, seems they did some modifications in the stadium, so no sure how it sounds now.
  2. I think it might be open. Visually a lot better as well. The 'toothpick' nearly hitting the roof is ugly as hell i think. Lasers on top of The Claw will be useless as well in this scenario.

And yes the roof has been closed the last 2 weeks (saw that with my own eyes) but i hope it is open tomorrow morning when i head to work.
  3. in Nice the background was lit up in a special way sometimes ...
    so I actually think the roof might look amazing with all the lights hitting it !

and very sorry to spoil the fun ...
    but with this terrible weather now ... I wanted to know ....

btw you stiil do NOT know for sure ...
    I mean, the security might be told one thing and they do another .... who knows ????

before concert bring a piece of plastic .. you can attach this to the fences that they normally put up to create a proper line ... and make a roof .... nice and cozy ....
    then again ... put fresh clothes and extra shoes in the car ....
    and get wet ....

in the previous concerts there was not a dry spot on my body .... simply too much dancing, singing and sweating .... hey hey ..... the day after had to re-water my body .... and take some salt ....
  4. where did you see lasers .... ?
    or do you mean spotlights or moving heads ?

5. I mean the lasers on top of the claw (during Crazy they circle the sky).
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]No. Next tuesday. Remy had a spare ticket for me, I had found a good flight, Remy also let me sleep in his house... I simply didn't get my parent's permission.

that's a sad to hear .....
  7. quick question: I heard that there were metal detectors used on other gigs in the Arena. Does anyone know something about that?
  8. Originally posted by yeah:quick question: I heard that there were metal detectors used on other gigs in the Arena. Does anyone know something about that?

Never heard of that before...will search the internet.
  9. my first thought after waking up this morning was: tomorrow, u2 concert.

*so excited*

10. I was quite surprised to hear that, too. Probably just a rumour, then. The weaker the controls the better for me.