1. I'm in dude, it's gonna be a hell of a party before the show starts. I have so much anticipation for Dublin after Amsterdam II.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I'm in dude, it's gonna be a hell of a party before the show starts. I have so much anticipation for Dublin after Amsterdam II.

I dont think wel get that setlist at Dublin 1though. Excied. Ill PM you all the details
  3. Another snap from Croker ! More to follow 2moro . Soundcheck is scheduled for Friday

4. All roads lead to Dublin now folks!!!!!
  5. no queueing before 4pm? so what then.... do we hide in the neighborhood and everyone start running there when the clock turns to 4 or what? LOL gotta love the Irish
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:no queueing before 4pm? so what then.... do we hide in the neighborhood and everyone start running there when the clock turns to 4 or what? LOL gotta love the Irish

We shall queue up to get a good spot in the quque. We are gonna head out earlyish to have a look around and see whats what
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

We shall queue up to get a good spot in the quque. We are gonna head out earlyish to have a look around and see whats what

Queuing to get in the queue - I like it. It's kind of like that carnival ride in South Park where the queue is the ride. Except at the very end of this you get in to see U2. Big difference I suppose.

Anyway what time do you reckon you start queuing at to get a good/great spot?
  8. I would not worry too much people . 95% of the audience will be irish which means 94% of the audience will still be in the pub at half past eight leaving plenty of space up the front
  9. Originally posted by gerryhickey:I would not worry too much people . 95% of the audience will be irish which means 94% of the audience will still be in the pub at half past eight leaving plenty of space up the front

Lol sometimes stereotypes really are true
  10. Structure is fully up . They would want to get their arses moving only 48 hours to go .

i know i know , look at the clouds ....... Bring your raincoats

I know its unrelated but in my school days I scored two great points into the Hill 16 end of Croke Park in a college final , Its my claim to fame