1. It's a pretty terrible stadium I have to say (for one of it's size) and there's rarely any atmosphere. Most international football and to an extent rugby matches are killed off by corporate people who just sit quietly and watch. When there is a buzz in it though, as I reckon there will be for these three nights, it's unbelievable. Sadly I never made it to the first match ever against England in the Six Nations but even watching on tv you were lost for words.

I've got tickets for all three nights, and I reckon the crowd will be well up for this one.
  2. So, after U2 kicked-ass at Amsterdam they should be in great shape for the important Dublin nights. I believe these nights will be one of the highlights of the 360 tour. I'm off to holiday in Switzerland this evening and as I have internet over there I'll keep an eye the Dublin sets and the boots that will surface not long afterwards. I hope you all have as much fun as I had yesterday evening!
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy:So, after U2 kicked-ass at Amsterdam they should be in great shape for the important Dublin nights. I believe these nights will be one of the highlights of the 360 tour. I'm off to holiday in Switzerland this evening and as I have internet over there I'll keep an eye the Dublin sets and the boots that will surface not long afterwards. I hope you all have as much fun as I had yesterday evening!

Have a good trip, Rob!

Dublin will be the highlight. U2 is in such a great shape these days and weeks. Unbelievable..
  4. Not sure how you got in so close, Gerry!!!

This was a couple of hours ago, the closest they would let me get:

5. I must have passed yu on the way out will u be around tomorro ?? Are you on your own ???
  6. Seeing them for the first time on Friday

7. Mee too! I'm going to be there with my dad who also likes U2 on July 24th! I'm so excited

8. Got my Saturday ticket today to go along with Fridays!!!!!!!
  9. Im panicing, will i be able to bring my digital camera??!?! I want to get some decent snaps!! ill be pissed out of my nut if they take it from me

10. I'm pretty sure your allowed although i don't know for sure. In every youtube video every one has a camera or a phone out so i'm pretty sure you'l be OK I'm gonna take mine anyway!

11. cheers!! its my first time seeing U2, and im coming from london, gonna be epic! specially on viewing of lastnight in Amsterdam