1. 19 euros for a basic room. 2 bunk beds, toilet, sink, shower and a bar literally downstairs. Win win win

2. OMFG!!!!!!! O_O

May I go? Can't I? Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeee

3. get a flight. Prices that good cant be passed
  4. Well on saturday the plan is myself and my girlfriend going down the town (newry) getting a all day fry go and get my euros head over to the bank bar at about 1 stay there having a few pints and wait for the bus to pick us up outside the bar at 4.30 and its off to dublin we go yeeehawww
  5. Ger whats the story with your trip to kilmainham ? You do know there is no bar in that place ????

6. It's Jeremy's idea. I said i'd tag along. Went there for a school trip years ago so wouldn't mind seeing the historic place again
  7. All this build up!!!!! God I wish it was Friday already. I havent stopped listening to U2 all day and havent been off U2 start!!! You get great build up coverage here.

LET ME IN THE SOUND
  8. Nice little boozer across the road called the patriot . Thats were i ended up on my school trip

9. Yeh I got that message too......did it say this last tour as well? So I guess its the old "self-policing then with the numbers??? Is this usually hassle free then? Looking to get there 12ish so no idea what to do!

10. It's weird indeed, but seems every U2 concert in Dublin when I lived there was always going together with complaints from residents, local politicians etc, as they know they have a great platform with this. Seems this hasn't changed. With the lowpoint Popmart in Dublin was almost cancelled due to objections, hard to imagine but anyway. Hope you all who are going have great shows, and else some nice Guinness