1. how much did fan voting really account for these inductions this year?
  2. The fans top 4 all got in. BJ, MB, DS and The Cars. Nina was chosen as well.

I am glad as The Cars were super deserving and just to piss off Radiohead and Rage fans that expected first year inductions.
  3. Bon Jovi (1,162,098 votes)
    Moody Blues (947,726 votes)
    Dire Straits (613,726 votes)
    The Cars (552,707 votes)
  4. Radiohead (176,310 votes)
  5. Originally posted by Chrisedge:The fans top 4 all got in. BJ, MB, DS and The Cars. Nina was chosen as well.

I am glad as The Cars were super deserving and just to piss off Radiohead and Rage fans that expected first year inductions.
    you are my kind of scum
  6. i voted for Judas Priest,bon jovi,the cars,and Eurythmics
  7. It's popular vote now? Taylor Swift will enter before Radiohead. Ugh.
  8. Originally posted by Chrisedge:The fans top 4 all got in. BJ, MB, DS and The Cars. Nina was chosen as well.

They (Radiohead) deserved a first-year induction more than any band in recent history - even my beloved Pearl Jam. It had nothing to doing with pissing off guys like me who "expected" the induction.
  9. Pissing off fans is beneath the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. All of that sounds like the Mean Girls club.
  10. rock and roll all of fame is a typical commercial and american business affair, nothing to do with music , with art.
    Radiohead not in? Doesn't matter , the band of Oxford don't like this kind of celebrations. They like to play music and to create it, no blablablabla but miusic. Imo