1. Just something I threw together, trying to have a decent mix of material with some oddities in there. Disappearing Act is a strong song with some great U2 guitar sounds, and I’ve been increasingly fascinated by the thought of One Step Closer live.

1. Love Is All We Have Left
    2. Beautiful Day
    3. Cedarwood Road
    4. Lights of Home
    5. Until the End of the World
    6. New Year’s Day
    7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    8. The Cry/The Electric Co.
    9. Crumbs From Your Table
    10. One Step Closer
    11. Disappearing Act
    12. Every Breaking Wave
    13. Sweetest Thing
    14. Bad
    15. Where the Streets Have No Name
    16. Ultra Violet
    17. The Troubles
    18. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way

19. Mysterious Ways
    20. One
    21. Gloria
    22. Vertigo
    23. Pride
    24. “40”
  2. Mysteriously, on the way to the venue, the truck carrying all of The Edge’s guitars went missing. But, after rearranging the setlist, U2 decide the show must go on!

2. New Year's Day (e+i version)
    3. California (There Is No End To Love) (like unplugged version, but more piano)
    4. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Vertigo Tour version)
    5. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    6. Sweetest Thing
    7. Red Hill Mining Town
    8. Original of the Species
    9. The Hands That Built America
    10. So Cruel
    11. I Fall Down
    12. Scarlet

B-stage, Bono and Edge:
    13. Let Your Love Be Known
    14. Every Breaking Wave
    15. October

16. Wave of Sorrow (Birdland)
    17. Yoshino Blossom
    18. Running to Stand Still
    19. Walk On

20. MLK
    21. The Unforgettable Fire
    22. Miss Sarajevo
    23. The Little Things That Give You Away

24. 40
    Adam attempts to play piano, but gives up quickly and becomes the first band member to exit the stage
  3. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Mysteriously, on the way to the venue, the truck carrying all of The Edge’s guitars went missing. But, after rearranging the setlist, U2 decide the show must go on!

3. California (There Is No End To Love) (like unplugged version, but more piano)
    6. Sweetest Thing
    7. Red Hill Mining Town
    10. So Cruel
    11. I Fall Down
    12. Scarlet

B-stage, Bono and Edge:
    14. Every Breaking Wave
    15. October

17. Yoshino Blossom
    19. Walk On

20. MLK
    22. Miss Sarajevo

24. 40
    Adam attempts to play piano, but gives up quickly and becomes the first band member to exit the stage
    Oh my gosh, what a nightmare
  4. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Mysteriously, on the way to the venue, the truck carrying all of The Edge’s guitars went missing. But, after rearranging the setlist, U2 decide the show must go on!

6. Sweetest Thing
    7. Red Hill Mining Town
    10. So Cruel
    11. I Fall Down
    12. Scarlet

B-stage, Bono and Edge:
    14. Every Breaking Wave
    15. October

17. Yoshino Blossom
    19. Walk On

20. MLK
    22. Miss Sarajevo

24. 40
    Hahaha. I actually wouldn't mind that encore (although Miss Sarajevo was rough during the encore of JT 2017.) But the main set is hilarious. Well done.
  5. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Mysteriously, on the way to the venue, the truck carrying all of The Edge’s guitars went missing. But, after rearranging the setlist, U2 decide the show must go on!

6. Sweetest Thing
    7. Red Hill Mining Town
    10. So Cruel
    11. I Fall Down
    12. Scarlet

B-stage, Bono and Edge:
    14. Every Breaking Wave
    15. October

17. Yoshino Blossom
    19. Walk On

20. MLK
    22. Miss Sarajevo

24. 40
    Awesome!
    Maybe add Walk to the Water somewhere.

6. This isn’t really setlist, but it’s a running order for a U2 “album” I’m putting together on my listening devices. Just something I put together if they had only had these songs released on the same album instead of what they ended up releasing. The blackout and book of your heart are at the bottom. If any of you could create running order that would flow pretty good and leave some feedback that would awesome please!!
  7. From the songs you’ve listed and mentioned this would be my suggested running order

The Blackout
    Every Breaking Wave
    Red Flag Day
    Iris
    Cedarwood road
    Raised By Wolves
    Invisible
    Lucifers Hands
    Crystal Ballroom
    Book Of Your Heart
    Little Things That Give You Away
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:From the songs you’ve listed and mentioned this would be my suggested running order

The Blackout
    Every Breaking Wave
    Red Flag Day
    Iris
    Cedarwood road
    Raised By Wolves
    Invisible
    Lucifers Hands
    Crystal Ballroom
    Book Of Your Heart
    Little Things That Give You Away
    Thanks! I like this better than what I did.
  9. I don't have a setlist done and I guess it would change over time. But it would be one in which new songs are played, not too many hits, some rarely played live and some b-sides don't look bad either. This can apply to any other band. The perfect or personalized setlist for each one in this case is difficult to carry out, but there are concerts with quite perfect setlists, or at least from my own taste. Without too many speeches, ahem, ahem, and if a topic changes a bit, it's not unpleasant either, as long as it's done well.
  10. 1- Intro [probably something Ei Tour or ZooTV style, subliminal messages on the screens, but this time the band won't take a political stance, pictures of themselves will be shown live over the decades, with bonus voice from background repeating "time to get up"]
    2- Zoo Station [30 years of Achtung Baby have passed, and as expected the band decides to dedicate this anniversary by opening their show with the first song of the album]
    3- Vertigo [Bono says he wants to connect with the public, he wants to feel the public]
    4- Out Of Control
    5- [while playing the song, images of the band are projected in Berlin] Stay (Band Version)
    6- Blackout [Ei Tour Visuals]
    7- [Same ie tour visuals with differences as numbers] Until The End of The World
    8- New Year's Day [2018 Version]
    9- Wild Horses [2018 Version]
    10- [Bono mentions that it's time for some love songs] You're The Best Thing About Me [acoustic]
    11- Every Breaking Wave [Bonus & Edge]
    12- [same atmosphere of the ie tour] Zooropa/Streets (2015 Version)
    13-Bad 14- All I Want Is You
    15- Bullet The Blue Sky [2015 version with his same Bono improvisation and Edge's guitar solo from the 90's]
    16- Sunday Bloody Sunday [Bono repeats "violence"]
    17-Miss Sarajevo
    18- [there is a silence of 1 minute, then laughter is heard] Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    19- [Macphisto talks to the public, talks about the media with the need to generate controversy, advises children not to believe in false icons (music stars and others) and that the entire music industry is dead ending with a cruel laugh) Acrobat 20- The Fly [at the end of the song, the lights go out and everything is in complete darkness as Bono walks away singing 'Wake Up Dead Man' 21- Ultra Violet (Light My Way) [Mirror Ball Man's costume returns but not as such]
    22- With Or Without You/(when the song is over)So Cruel [Snippet]
    23- [Bono remembers the times that could have been the end of U2, expresses his joy at having spread a message of change with the band and fights for the problems of the world, Bono dedicates this song to the other members of the band] One
    24- Kite/ Let Your Love Be Known(Snippet)
    25-40
    26- [Bono and Edge return to the stage once again]  North Star
  11. Wow, ending with North Star acoustic. Going with a bang.
  12. all of that is actually kinda realistic, until North Star