1. where on the dvd is winter....ill have to go looking
  2. I think this is already one of their best songs. if this is any indication of Songs of Ascent, we are going to have a killer album and probably the album many were hoping for with NLOTH. This is definitely a riskier and more experimental sound. love it
  3. Originally posted by thefly07:....... if this is any indication of Songs of Ascent, we are going to have a killer album and probably the album many were hoping for with NLOTH. This is definitely a riskier and more experimental sound. love it

I do SO hope that's true!
  4. One Minut Warning as a title for this song would be more than very appropriate, since it is the call that the concert will start within one minute...
  5. *bump*

any news on this great piece? each day I get more excited by the prospect of 'songs of ascent' full of kingdom-like songs!

6. I actually put Winter down as an NLOTH extra on my iTunes...after Cedars...

I'm really liking the sound of Kingdom. I know this is a bit cliched but it's unlike any U2 I've heard before. I can't honestly say what other U2 song it sounds like...a good little intro tune.
  7. I like it too, makes for a great sing along, seems like another track that came out of the Fez sessions, if Songs of Ascent turns out like this, it could very well be better than NLOTH.
  8. To me, it sounds a lot like a mixture of Gloria with '40'.
    Melodic and singing like

9. That's actually a pretty good description right there
    And since we all love Gloria and 40 (;)), this is a huge plus

I like Kingdom a lot, it's a great way of starting the gig.
    I'm not getting too excited just yet tough, after all it might never really see daylight.
    But the fact that they play it before the gig is already a good sign