1. The more I listen to the concert intros the more I can't wait to hear the full version of this song.
    I reckon it has the makings of a classic. Hate to admit this but very Oasis-like.
  2. it wouldn't surprise me that the current played version will not be the definitive one on the new album. I think it is just a sort of test case of the current version to the 'public', what do they think of it, what are reactions, and with all this information, a definite version is mixed.

it's U2's ay for testing a new song on its fans, a bit like REM did with their new songs before recording Accelerate (which happens to be a really great album, so the tactic worked)
  3. Originally posted by gavinfriday:it wouldn't surprise me that the current played version will not be the definitive one on the new album. I think it is just a sort of test case of the current version to the 'public', what do they think of it, what are reactions, and with all this information, a definite version is mixed.

it's U2's ay for testing a new song on its fans, a bit like REM did with their new songs before recording Accelerate (which happens to be a really great album, so the tactic worked)

I guess Edge (or his secretary lol) might look into some U2 fansites and see what the fans think of it?
    Wouldnt surprise me
  4. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

I guess Edge (or his secretary lol) might look into some U2 fansites and see what the fans think of it?
    Wouldnt surprise me

indeed, I think U2 (Edge) also browsed the forums too see we really wanted to see UV back this tour. I really do.
  5. Originally posted by gavinfriday:it wouldn't surprise me that the current played version will not be the definitive one on the new album. I think it is just a sort of test case of the current version to the 'public', what do they think of it, what are reactions, and with all this information, a definite version is mixed.

I like this version A LOT, so I hope they don't change it too much (kinda like with Breathe from the beach clips....)
  6. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

indeed, I think U2 (Edge) also browsed the forums too see we really wanted to see UV back this tour. I really do.

I even believe he read my post about TUF lol
  7. He's definitely not reading forums because then he would see what wee think of WOWY.
  8. We should make a list of members who are not online during the shows the whole tour We will find all 4
  9. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

why Edge specifically?

10. because Edge is the one who knows the most about internet and forums I reckon... he likes to surf the web
  11. Edge seems like a Firefox type