1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    Which of the following 360-tour regular older songs should be dropped first in your opinion? (started on 2009-08-10)

Pride (In The Name Of Love) - 26.6%
    Sunday Bloody Sunday - 18.3%
    With Or Without You - 16.9%
    Walk On - 15.6%
    Beautiful Day - 12.7%
    One - 6%
    Where The Streets Have No Name - 3.8%

Votes: 1240

The question of this new You Too is:

What is your favorite NLOTH live song so far?

- Breathe
    - No Line On The Horizon
    - Get On Your Boots
    - Magnificent
    - Unknown Caller
    - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remix)
    - Moment of Surrender

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. No Line. Sounds amazing.
    If they now add a complete and a full stop for a second before the "traffic cop"- line, it's perfect.
  3. Oef thats a hard one... NLOTH has shown the most improvement, but my favorite song is MoS... Since Bono's voice isnt that good overall and MoS really depends on his voice I'll vote for NLOTH right now. Amazing song. Crazy Tonight is also awesome one of the highlights every show
  4. No Line is great, but Crazy remix is amazing and really highlight of every show
  5. Bit of a killer question, ouch...for me it's mainly a toss-up between NLOTH, UC and MoS...decisions lol...I like the others live for sure, but for me the main factor is how much the songs have improved or which has translated the best live, and it's a tough call. Give me 10 lol...
  6. crazy tonight remix.

though all of those are great live, except UC, imo.
  7. GOYB.

the "the future needs a big kiss!" intro is sweet!
  8. I think they've all been played very well and some have significantly improved. The Crazy remix worked for me in a stadium but I'm not sure it will in my car/house etc.

NLOTH I think, by a whisker from Breathe.

Although Edge's solo in UC even made Bono remove his IEM to listen...
  9. Tough indeed...they all work live.
    Breathe is awesome, best possible opener in my eyes
    NLOTH...pretty awesome, but from the new songs my least favorite live. Dont ask me to explain tough...
    Get On Your Boots is sooo cool
    Magnificent is okay...
    Unknown Caller is THE stadium anthem
    And Crazy Tonight is pure brilliance...

Gonna go for Get On Your Boots. Just for the intro kicking into that amazing riff...'Let me in the sound'-part is pretty brilliant too....
  10. i've gone for MoS, it sounds so chilling and dark at the start with just the organ, so much better than having the drums at the start
  11. Not at all surprised by the lack of response to GOYB - nothing much changes live. I am surprised at how high Unknown Caller is polling though! Must be amazing from inside the stadium.

But please vote for Moment Of Surrender! The ending just takes me to another place. When Edge starts to play the guitar not the piano for the final 'oh oh oh, oh, oh oh's' and then plays the single melody line over the top it is fantastic. Pure emotion and I think its a great way to end the show
  12. The variety of responses is good to see (except for poor old Boots). I was going to go for the Crazy remix myself until I listened again to the Sheffield braodcast and heard No Line again...I agree with Yeah, if they came to that full stop before the traffic cop line, that'd be perfection.

Boots and Magnificent are great but I wonder if they've yet to reach their full potential. Breathe's position as the opener takes away some of tis power for me - if it's an opener, i expect it to work up a little more punch. Moment of Surrender and Unknown Caller live still haven't hit me quite yet, but they're still excellent.

Close call, but I have to give it to Crazy. kudos to the band for having the creativity put into it and the balls to play it and actually make it work (imo).

And of course for me this is all based on the bootlegs. It could be a whole different story when I hear them live in less than a month.