1. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

I'm not straight, but I'm absolutely not stereotype different. know what i mean? anyway, this is offtopic

Nah i dont really know what you mean... Do you mean your gay but youre not camp? Not that much off topic because most Lady GaGa male fans are gay, from what I've heard...
  2. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

Nah i dont really know what you mean... Do you mean your gay but youre not camp? Not that much off topic because most Lady GaGa male fans are gay, from what I've heard...

I think that's a bit of a reach; I think she's fantastic to listen to, though I'm fully aware maybe not the most intelligent and meaningful, and I'm straight.
  3. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

I think that's a bit of a reach; I think she's fantastic to listen to, though I'm fully aware maybe not the most intelligent and meaningful, and I'm straight.

Me too mate, I love her but I also love my girlfriend . Just what Ive heard, it was a bit of a stereotype really...
  4. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

*sigh* I was just joking about me liking her some of her videos, so that I do have some stereotype gay attributes. but anyway. and yes, I'm gay. what's a camp?
  5. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

*sigh* I was just joking about me liking her some of her videos, so that I do have some stereotype gay attributes. but anyway. and yes, I'm gay. what's a camp?

Camp is like behaving in a feminine way, such as wearing pink clothes, doing the little hand flap thing and talking with a stereotypically gay voice...
  6. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

Camp is like behaving in a feminine way, such as wearing pink clothes, doing the little hand flap thing and talking with a stereotypically gay voice...

oh im not that. but anyway, I know a lot of gay people who love gaga (her music). and I don't like the music.
  7. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

oh im not that. but anyway, I know a lot of gay people who love gaga (her music). and I don't like the music.

Fair enough, I just find it fun and entertaining to be honest...
  8. Oh. Em. Gee.
    Thank you. Thank you, U2 fans. Thank you for giving me comfort that I'm not the only one pulling my hair out at Taylor Swift and Twilight.

I have found my home.
  9. Bought my girlfriend a Lady GaGa ticket. GA ticket, Seventy four fucking quid. That's face value from ticketbastard
  10. Ticketbastard lol get how do you come up with these things haha that is pretty steep for a ticket though, that in The Odyssey?

11. I'd pay pretty close to that, if I'm being honest. She puts on a spectacle that I truly believe will be talked about in 50 years.