1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Funny it was around the time where you made the initial post about 10 years ago (I remember because NLOTH wasn’t long out) that my uncle pointed the song out to me. I would have listened to it plenty of times before when giving TUF a full run through but must have not paid it proper attention or maybe it was just an age thing, I don’t know, but it was 10 years ago where I finally started to really like the track it is as you say a gem. I think it was around the same time I started to love Heartland as well, again my uncle is to thank for that one.
    I've always loved Heartland, it's always been a Top3 from R&H since I can remember (and I've been listening to R&H for literally longer than I can remember!), but I'm glad your uncle set you on the right path
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I've always loved Heartland, it's always been a Top3 from R&H since I can remember (and I've been listening to R&H for literally longer than I can remember!), but I'm glad your uncle set you on the right path
    Funny, I have been having an itch to pick up a copy of R&H on vinyl recently.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I still can't believe I posted this 10 years ago. It's funny how tastes evolve through time. Promenade is a GEM and if I could turn back in time I'd kick my2009self in the face for writing this

One day you'll be making a similar statement about "One Step Closer."
  4. Do it! Still my fav vinyl of the whole bunch. There's something about the double gatefold and the b&w photos...
  5. Hahaha, it's been 15 years already since it was released, and my opinion on it hasn't changed. I don't foresee it changing anytime soon
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hahaha, it's been 15 years already since it was released, and my opinion on it hasn't changed. I don't foresee it changing anytime soon
    ... but Promenade (have always loved that tune) was released 35 years ago!

There's still time for you and OSC. Let's just hope your story isn't the same as Bono's.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

There's still time for you and OSC. Let's just hope your story isn't the same as Bono's.
    Haha alright, let's give OSC 20 more years. My dad is in good health and only 48 years old so let's cross fingers
  8. Promenade does not add anything for me, I prefer Love comes tumbling down as a track on TUF.
  9. LOVE this track. It's just sublime.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

That last statement is true across many albums.
  11. I wish they’d play this one, it deserves some attention!!